- Thrivent Financial was formed in 2002 with the merger of Aid Association for Lutherans and Lutheran Brotherhood.
- The merger formed the largest fraternal benefit society in the United States and offers a wide range of financial services.
- Lebanon Lutheran Church benefits in many ways from our members’ relationships with Thrivent. For example, Thrivent Choice Dollars are designated by eligible members for charities of their choice. In 2022 Lebanon received $4832 in Choice Dollars from Thrivent members who designated our church.
- Thrivent also has a program called Thrivent Action Teams. It provides seed money for projects that benefit the community, like our Backpack Event. Members fill out a simple online grant request and receive a packet of materials for their project, including a $250 debit card.
- For more about the personal and community benefits of Thrivent: PowerofMembership
Our local Thrivent Whitehall Office Financial Advisors: Tony DeNicolo CFP or Marci Bentz CLTC at 231-894-8886.